What are Bumbers?
Swaddles are great for newborns, but when babies start trying to roll over, usually around 3 months, the American Academy of Pediatrics says not to use them. Experts agree: a properly fitting, well-constructed sleep sack (also known as a wearable blanket) is a much safer way to keep your little one cozy during sleep time. Our sleep sacks (we call them “Bumbers”) are the natural transition from swaddles and the best choice for your little one. Here's why!
Beauty and Comfort:
- Luxurious, quality designer fabrics and accessories
- Reverse-lined with soft flannel so there are no rough edges
- Neck and arm openings tailored with soft colorful elastic
- Whimsical, unique, and oh-so-cuddly soft
- Legroom to allow healthy leg movement
- Intentionally colorful and tactile to promote emotional and cognitive development
- Always machine washable and dryable
- Chest snaps to prevent the material from sliding to the child’s breathing passages
- Side zipper and shoulder snaps for easy dressing and diaper changes